Facebook Share

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Review G Broadband/Earth Link India Bangalore
11-24-2012, 09:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-24-2012, 09:06 PM by kiran.)
G Broadband/Earth Link India Bangalore
Name: G Broadband/Earth Link

For:

1. Provides Movies/Softwares/Audios/Ebooks/More on LAN Sharing Server called Sharing Galaxy, which you can download at 10Mbps

Against:

1. Internet Speeds are very Inadequate
  2. Disconnects very Often
  3. Very Poor Support
  4. No Online Payment Option

*** Its Worst Experience I ever had with this Broadband Provider ***
Uniqueminds on Facebook Twitter Google+
11-24-2012, 09:15 PM,
RE: G Broadband/Earth Link India Bangalore
Yes Kiran, I agree with you. Support is very poor.
11-25-2012, 07:17 PM,
@kiran, nice share bro, it will be useful for all staying in BTM Layout :-)
01-15-2013, 08:27 PM,
(11-25-2012, 07:17 PM)Admin Wrote:  @kiran, nice share bro, it will be useful for all staying in BTM Layout :-)

Hi,

Which is the best ISP for BTM Layout?

I think only BSNL has the coverage

Regards,
Hari
01-15-2013, 10:57 PM,
(01-15-2013, 08:27 PM)hsamudra Wrote:  
(11-25-2012, 07:17 PM)Admin Wrote:  @kiran, nice share bro, it will be useful for all staying in BTM Layout :-)

Hi,

Which is the best ISP for BTM Layout?

I think only BSNL has the coverage

Regards,
Hari

From last 2 months I have been using Spectra Net, it seems very good at the correct speed with truly unlimited plan. I am using 1.5Mbps plan for which I am paying Rs 1150/-
05-17-2013, 07:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-17-2013, 07:33 PM by hariktny.)
G Broadband: Previously known as EarthLink India. It is an ISP in Bangalore, mainly BTM Layout. Well, it is one of the worst ISP's I have ever seen. Frequent disconnections, Speed Issues are well known. But now there is a new thing.
Whenever it rains, they switch off the internet. The excuse is that because of lightning strikes customers are complaining to them. And by switching off the net they are protecting the laptops and pc's of customers. The main point here is that they switch off the net for more than 16 hours and it is a daily affair.
Calling customer care does not help either. I called up and the fellow on the phone told me this: " Because it is raining server developed problems, so net is not working".
I tried to speak with the so-called heads of the company: Saravana, Mohan, Raghu (Technician). But to no avail. You should see the way they speak. They are like rowdies. When they understood that it is impossible to deny the 16 hour switching offs, they will shout back at you. One of their fellows told me to get some other ISP. The reason: they will switch off the Net whenever they feel it is going to rain.
In short: new comers dont opt for this ISP. It will cause you more headache than you can imagine. And the main part: We customers are decent people. So, it is not possible for us to tackle rowdies that are running G Broadband.
05-20-2013, 11:42 AM,
When i wanted to shift the connection to the new place, also I too had almost same experience bro. That's why i left that damn harsh people.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Review YOU Broadband Bangalore - BTM Layout - Thaverekere kiran 0 2,045 07-16-2013, 08:28 PM
Last Post: kiran