Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Swami Vivekananda Quotes- Truly Inspiring

[Image: intro_swami_vivekananda.jpg]

"Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success, that is way great spiritual giants are produced.?

"Arise, Awake and Stop not till the goal is reached"

?We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far.?

?Never think there is anything impossible for the soul. It is the greatest heresy to think so.
If there is sin, this is the only sin ? to say that you are weak, or others are weak.?

?The earth is enjoyed by heroes??this is the unfailing truth. Be a hero. Always say, ?I have no fear.?

"All knowledge that the world has ever received comes from the mind; The infinite library of the universe is in our own mind:".

"Fill the brain with high thoughts, highest ideals, place them day and night before you, and out of that will come great work."

"The moment you fear, you are nobody. It is fear that is the great cause of misery in the world. It is fear that is the greatest of all superstitions. It is the fear that is the cause of our woes, and it is fearlessness that brings heaven in a moment."

"The secret of life is not enjoyment but education through experience."

"Woman has suffered for eons, and that has given her infinite patience and infinite perseverance".

"To succeed, you must have tremendous perseverance, tremendous will. "I will rink the ocean," says the persevering soul, "at my will mountains will crumble up." Have that sort of energy, that sort of will, work hard, and you will reach the goal".